Read Matthew 28:16-20.
16 The eleven disciples traveled to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had directed them.17 When they saw him, they worshiped, but some doubted. 18 Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Ask and discuss these questions with your family.
Elementary Age Questions
1. What is the great commission?
2. How can you follow the great commission at school?
3. Why is it important for every Christian to tell others about Jesus?
1. When is the last time you told someone about the saving grace of Jesus?
2. What keeps you from fulfilling the command Jesus gives to tell others about Him? How can you overcome those struggles?
3. How can we fulfill the great commision as a family?
1. When is the last time you told someone about the goodness of Jesus?
2. Have we been living out the great commission as a family?
3. How can we lead our family to fulfill the great commission?
4. What is holding me back from sharing my faith? How can I overcome those fears or obstacles?
5. What is one action step we can take to be more intentional about fulfilling the great commission?